1. Driving license
The driver must hold a license for at least one year. The driving license must be Greek, European (for EU countries), or International (for non-EU countries). Click here for more information on your country's driving license.
2. Payment method
All bookings are payable on the first rental day. Every car rental always requires a credit card as a guarantee, even if the renter pays the rent in cash. This card must be in the name of the main driver.
3. Traffic Violations
All fines and administrative penalties arising out of the driver’s fault are fully borne by the lessee
4. License plates removal
In the event that the license car plates are removed from any public authority during the rental, the tenant will be charged, in addition to the fine, for rent until the plates are received back by the competent authority.
5. Fuel policy
The fuel is paid for by the customer and the vehicle must be returned with the same amount of fuel delivered. No refunds or offsets for extra fuel in the tank.
6. Delivery & Pick-up
The delivery and pick-up of the vehicle takes place at the offices of our business and within its opening hours. Deliveries and pick-ups are made out of the offices upon request.
7. Deliveries outside opening hours
Deliveries outside opening hours are available upon request and cost € 23 plus VAT.
8. Early Return
If the rented vehicle is returned before the expiry date, there will be no refund.
9. Child seats
Child seats are available for all ages, according to weight, with an additional cost of 3 € per day (including VAT), which is paid locally. The same charge applies to a second child seat. Positioning is controlled by the parent or guardian.
10. Vehicle Type Change
11. Vehicle Replacement
In case of damage to the car not due to the driver’s fault, our company guarantees immediate replacement of the car. In the event of damage to the car due to the driver's fault, our company guarantees the replacement of the car only if there is availability.
12. Road Assistance
All vehicles are provided with 24-hour road assistance. Road assistance contact details are listed in a leaflet inside the vehicle.
13. Car interior
If the vehicle is returned and its interior is in a state of non-return with simple cleaning (seats, roof, floor with salt stains, sand, hairs, etc.), the tenant will be charged 50 €. In the event of damage caused by the tenant (eg burning), there will be a corresponding charge depending on the damage.
14. Loss or damage of key
In case the key is lost or damaged during the rental, the tenant will charge as much as the car manufacturer or dealer will require.
15. Reservation cancellations
In case of cancellation up to fifteen (15) days prior to your arrival, the deposit will be refunded 100%. For any cancellation within a period of less than fifteen (15) days, 30% of the total rent will be withheld. Change for time, date, and car category can be made up to 48 hours before the rental or the change to be made, subject to availability and always after consultation with our company.
16. Insurance & Liability Amounts
Basic Insurance coverage for the rental vehicle includes:
-> Third-Party Coverage
- It covers third-party life insurance and personal injury, including those aboard a Drive + Ride vehicle (excluding the car driver) up to € 1,220,000 per victim as well as damage to third parties, up to € 1,220,000 per accident.
- Damage from an uninsured vehicle up to € 30,000.
- Car glass breakage.
- Road assistance and accident care.
-> Accident Insurance (CDW)
- Driving according to the Road Traffic Code is a prerequisite. The insurance does not cover tire damage, damage to the underside of the vehicle as well as damage to the interior of the car, and the loss or theft of personal belongings.
-> Not covered by any insurance package
- Damage to the interior of the car
- Fines resulting from infringements of the Road Traffic Code.
- Mechanical damage at the fault of the tenant
- Damage to outside mirrors
- Damage to tires or wheels
- Damage to the bottom of the car
- Antenna damage or loss
- Damage caused by illegal or inconsistent use
- Damage that caused when using the vehicle, on a dirt road, beach, forest area, or elsewhere than on an asphalt road.
- Injuries caused by an unreported driver, or a driver who was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Accident file costs (20 €) Fixed.